Thursday, July 21, 2011

Possibly OCD??

So my classroom is being used for summer school this year which means I can't really do anything in there until summer school is finished.  This normally wouldn't be a problem for me because I normally do not have a job at this point in the year (I'm usually the victim of budget cuts and RIF notices).  But since I FINALLY got to keep the same school, same room, same grade-level (oh my!) this year, I'm anxious to be all that I can be in the classroom.  Since I was pregnant this past year and wasn't supposed to move a lot of furniture around, I just made due with the way things were originally placed in my room.  So since I can't physically move furniture in my room right now because of summer school, I decided to go totally OCD and measure and map out my room, draw it to scale, and make little scale sized paper furniture to figure out how I want my room layout to be.  Does that make me CRAAAAAAZAAAAAYYYYY???  Probably.  =)



So, what do all of you (again, like two people) do to figure out the layout of your room?  What kind of furniture/spaces are "Must Haves" in your class?  Can you tell me the musical reference I made in this post?  Lemme know!

No comments:

Post a Comment