Friday, July 29, 2011

Busy, busy, busy...

So I've been super busy trying to be a teacher extraordinaire and super mommy at the same time but I actually accomplished a few things!  First, I went to Target and got these things:

I'm mostly excited about the letter magnets to make this for my class.  SUPER CUTE, right?!  Then I went crazy over at Pinterest and started making a bunch of things:

A new clipchart to hopefully do this.  I found the original idea over at Clutter Free Classroom.

Hands On Math Center with added CMO's on the back to make it work for my school.  I downloaded these for free from Denise at Sunny Days in Second Grade

My attempt at organization like this.

BEST idea EVER for keeping track of Reading Levels... This was just my attempt.  I tweeked it to work for the HM Reading Levels and AR colors that my school uses and then added DRA and Rigby equivalents.  I still need to add the velcro, too.




So, hopefully with a few (or a lot) more hours of classroom work, I will be set for an awesome year!!  =)


No comments:

Post a Comment