Thursday, August 4, 2011

Crafty Teachers

So Pinterest made me think about all the good ideas that other teachers have but never get to share or even create because we're soooo busy!!  So, I invited a couple Crafty Chicas (who also happen to be teachers) over to share good ideas and work on a project.  First, I had to get them all hooked on Pinterest... trust me, it's not hard to do.  Then, one of my fave crafty teachers, (my work wifey) JWade, and I worked on creating THIS PROJECT.  Here's how ours turned out....
JWade 
Me
Not too bad, right?   Actually, JWade changed hers up a bit in the end... I personally think she should've kept the Lima Bean nose and sassy eyebrows.  And I'm BUMMED because those were the only pictures I took!  But I promise there were more sassy ladies there and we had SO. MUCH. FUN.  Thanks girls for the great day!  Let's plan the next Crafty Teacher Chica Day soon!  =)

1 comment: