Friday, September 16, 2011

Colorful Adjectives

I don't know about you but my kiddos have a pretty hard time with adjectives.  "I see a tree."  Oh really?  What does it look like?  "I see a big tree."  ohman.  So I saw this RADICAL idea on Pinterest so I had to try it out in my class.  


sooooo... I really should have read through the whole link before actually trying the project in my class.  Her version:  Super prepared and awesome.  My version:  Ummmm.... what should I do after Math today?...  do we have yellow butcher paper?...

Obviously Babbling Abby at The Inspired Apple is more prepared with worksheets and planning.  I get it.  That's not me though.  And it actually was a very cool activity for my kids.  They were stoked to find crayons called "Purple Mountains Majesty" and "Cerulean".  How do you even pronounce that??  Wing it and then tell the kids you're right.

No comments:

Post a Comment