Saturday, January 14, 2012

Solid Figures

Oh man, it's been a long time!  We've been super busy this year though so I suppose it's okay....  right??  Anyway, here is our latest adventure.  While planning the other day, I thought to myself, "Gee, I feel like we should have taught solid figures already...".  Lo and behold - I was supposed to.  Oops!!  So we had a quick overview of solid figures complete with marshmallow figures that we made ourselves!  It's an idea I got from Pinterest of course!  =)  Here's a couple quick pics of some of my kiddos with their creations and I'm going to attempt to include our Solid Figures Cheat Sheet too.  =)




A couple kiddos realized they could make houses with their pyramids and cubes!

1 comment:

  1. Hi I’m Heather! Please email me when you get a chance! I have a question about your blog. HeatherVonsj(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete